Skin is the soft outer covering of vertebrates. As the body’s protective outer-shell, your skin puts up with a lot. Harmful elements such as chemicals, infections, cuts, scrapes, and sunlight keep the seemingly delicate organ under near-constant assault. The addition of sweaty gym-sessions and stress send your epidermis into overdrive, leaving it no choice but to react. Sharing skin relating facts, Best dermatologist in Delhi tells that the skin is the largest organ of the body, covering a total area or around 20 square feet in the average adult. It is the first line of defense against bacteria and injury, and often reflects the overall health of the body.
What does skin specialist in Delhi do?
Dr. Rishi, Parashar Skin Clinic, Delhi, says that “Although many of the conditions seen by dermatologists can be treated with medication and non-invasive therapy, some conditions may require surgical intervention or other more aggressive therapy”. We at Parashar skin clinic expert surgeons treat your severe skin disease through needed surgery.
- Biopsies: Skin biopsies are primarily carried out to diagnose or rule out certain skin conditions. There are three main types of skin biopsy that are commonly performed: shave biopsies remove small sections of the top layer of skin, punch biopsies remove small circular section including deeper layers, and excision biopsies remove entire areas of abnormal-looking skin.
- Cryotherapy: A quick and common form of treatment for many benign skin conditions such as warts. Skin lesions are frozen, often using liquid nitrogen, in order to destroy affected skin cells.
- Dermabrasion: Using a high-speed rotating brush, a skin specialist in Delhi removes the top layer of skin, surgically sloughing off scar tissue, fine wrinkles, tattoos and potentially precancerous skin patches.
- Hair removal and restoration: Hair loss can be treated with hair transplantation or surgery to the scalp.
- Laser surgery: Dermatologists can use special light beams to remove a variety of skin complaints.
- Cosmetic injections: Wrinkles, scarring and lost facial fullness can be temporarily treated with injections to diminish the signs of aging. Botulinum toxin therapy or fillers such as collagenand fat can be injected by dermatologists
Pollution is a silent destroyer which is responsible for different types of diseases and many of them are fatal also. Variety of skin disorders are resultant of the pollution such as, pre aging of the skin, eczema and other skin allergies. Very few of us are aware about its impact and follow the preventive measures. In order to overcome such kind of skin problems one must visit a Dermatologist in Delhi to get there check-up done by the skin specialist.
Skin cancer is one of the fatal diseases that mainly occur when UV rays from the sunlight contacts with our skin. Due to the increased level of pollution the most part of the ozone layer is depleted from where the UV radiations easily propagate towards the earth. Now, one might be thinking how a dermatologist will help us to tackle this issue of ozone depletion and protection of UV rays. It’s true that an individual alone can’t protect the ozone layer from getting depleted as it requires the collective effort of all of us to reduce pollution, but with the preventive measures such as using sun screens or sun block lotions we can prevent our skin’s direct contact with such harmful radiations. Many people won’t think necessary to visit a skin specialist and seek advice from them regarding which lotion or cream or medication they should use.
As ample of products are available in the market and manufacturers advertise them so well that a person start thinking himself as dermatologist and start using it without knowing that whether it will suite him or not, which is totally wrong. All these skin products available in the market are medicine only which one has to consume under specialist’s guidance, because all of us have different skin types and there is a possibility that a cream that suite to a particular skin type may not work for the person with different skin type.
We all follow some of the old home remedies told by mother or grandmother to nurture our skin and protect it from getting damaged which is really very good, but taking an expert advice from dermatologist in Delhi at least twice or thrice a year will help you to keep a check on your skin’s health.
According to some surveys done in recent past, every eighth person out of ten has sensitive skin. Having sensitive skin is major issues nowadays. Especially women are extremely concern about their skin. By growing age person skin become very dull and got wrinkles on the face. Everyone wants glowing and perfect skin for it they have to do complete care and visit skin specialist in Delhi.
Every person has different skin type and different skin problem like acne, pimples, wrinkles, sun marks, white heads, black heads, cracks and red spots. Skin problem may vary according to the age also. Acne and pimples are very often in youngsters. Acne scars are among the toughest things to which a person can redeem.
Here are some tips to keep your skin glowing and healthy-
- High consumption of alcohol will leads to dehydration in the body. This dehydration will also root to dryness in the skin and would result in premature aging. So avoid drinking alcohol it will also affect your health.
- Eat healthy food which rich in protein like fresh fruits and vegetables. If you adore of fast food then it is the right time to visualize this trouble seriously. Taking excessive amount of fried food not only affect your skin but also affect your body. Fast food contains large quantity of oil and fats.
- Wash your face trice a day and keep the skin away from dust and pollution. Protect it from harmful rays of the sun with the use of SPF cream or a sun cream lotion. Another useful tip is that the kind of face wash that is used should be low on the acidic content and should have a good amount of moisturizing agent to keep the skin soft and fresh.
- Uncontrolled stress can make your skin more sensitive and trigger acne breakouts and other skin problems. To encourage healthy skin and a healthy state of mind take steps to manage your stress.
Glowing and prefect skin built confident in front of the people you meet. It is said that beauty stands out in crowd so if you want beautiful skin then visit skin specialist in Delhi.